TEST We’re back, and we’re so glad to see you again! We have new processes in place to help keep everyone safe, including requiring advanced registration for all museum admission. Please read through this page before reserving your tickets. TEST
Thank you for your patience and continued support.
Timed Ticketing Hours
August 4th through August 8th, Museum Members Only
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Time-slots: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. (reserved for higher-risk guests on Thursday and Saturday)
10:30 a.m. – noon
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed daily from noon to 2:00 p.m. for cleaning and disinfecting.
All admission tickets require a reservation. This includes all tickets for members or other free ticket options. All ticket prices are listed below.
Click here to reserve tickets online, or call Visitor Services at (405) 325-7977 to reserve your tickets over the phone.
- There are a limited number of tickets available for each of the four daily time-slots, so make sure to book ahead!
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and our Health and Safety Guidelines, we are limiting groups to 10 people or fewer at a time.
- There is a time limit of one and a half (1.5) hours in the museum to help maintain healthy social-distancing. Please arrive as close to your scheduled time-slot as possible to ensure the most time for your visit.
- If you are booking a free ticket (i.e. for members or veterans), please show valid I.D. at the Visitor Services desk when you arrive.
- Please contact Visitor Services at (405) 325-7977 for help with any questions or concerns regarding our new Health and Safety Guidelines.
$6 seniors (age 65 and up)
$5 children (ages 4-17)
Children 3 and under free
(Valid I.D. must be presented to receive a discount)
$7 OU Faculty and Staff
Free OU Students
Free OU Alumni Association Members
Free Active Duty Military and Veterans ($1 discount for family members)
- Free First Mondays are cancelled at this time. An updated schedule of Free First Mondays will be coming soon.
- No admission fee is required to visit Excavations, the museum store.
- At this time, the Redbud Café is closed to the public. An updated schedule will be coming soon.
- Tickets and gift passes are available at the front desk. For more information, call (405) 325-7977.
2401 Chautauqua Ave. Norman, Oklahoma 73072
Located on the University of Oklahoma Campus
Wheelchairs are available for loan from the museum Visitor Services desk at no cost.
Flash photography is allowed in all of the museum’s permanent galleries. Photography is not allowed in special exhibitions galleries. Professional photographers are asked to contact the museum’s public relations department at (405) 325-0598 before photographing in the museum.