- All visitors ages three (3) years-old and up are required to wear a mask per OU policy. Click here for more information.
- The Sam Noble Museum is doing all we can to ensure our visitors have an interactive, engaging and safe experience while visiting the museum. To assist in these efforts, we will be closing from noon to 2:00 p.m. on certain days to disinfect and prepare our public spaces.
- In our effort to ensure your safety, you may find areas of the museum are closed at this time. This includes the Redbud café and Discovery Room.
- Please be aware that the Sam Noble Museum may close at any time during these unique times. We will communicate with all of our visitors in the case of a closure. The latest updates on museum hours and any potential closings can be found on our Health and Safety Information page.
We would like to visit the museum but have more than 10 people in our customer group, is that possible?
- Our Visitor Services Department can accommodate groups larger than 10 with multiple time slot bookings. Please contact our Visitor Services Department at (405) 325-1008 for accommodations.
How is the Sam Noble Museum encouraging social distancing?
- We have created unique pathways through all of our galleries, as well as designated entrances and exits that encourage social distancing.
I only want to stop in and shop in the Excavations museum store, may I?
- Absolutely! Please be aware that we have capacity on in-store customers at one time, as well as time limits on shopping. We also have a new Excavations Online Store that offers curbside pick-up and home delivery.
How far in advance can I reserve my tickets?
- Tickets maybe reserved up to two (2) weeks in advance of your visit date. Click here to reserve your tickets!