To Reserve a Birthday Party Today: Click Here!
For Questions Regarding Birthday Parties: Contact (405) 325-1008
Birthdays at the Museum
Are you wild about dinosaurs, animals or exploring? Spend your birthday at the Sam Noble Museum! Let us take care of the clean-up and entertainment as you spend an unforgettable day at the museum with your friends and family.
New this fall, the museum will be offering custom Birthday Party options to create the perfect experience for your child, including a special Megalodon activity for a limited time.
Availability and Scheduling:
Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis. Parties may be booked on Saturday at 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., 12:30-2:30 p.m. and 3- 5 p.m. or Sunday at 1-3 p.m. or 3:30-5:30 p.m. A non-refundable deposit of $75 is required to hold your reservation. If rescheduling more than two weeks prior to the reservation date, the deposit may be transferred to another time slot. If you have to reschedule less than two weeks from the reserved date, you will forfeit your deposit. Please fill out the Birthday Party Reservation Form or call (405) 325-1008 to reserve your date.
Birthday Party Packages
Basic Party (1.5 hours) $250 Members/$275 Non-Members
- Museum admission for up to 15 youth and 10 adults
- 1 activity (choose from list below)
- Room use, tables and chairs for 1 additional hour after activity
- Paper products and table covers
- Birthday host to facilitate visit
- T-shirt for the birthday child
- Party favor for each child
- Discounted admission for additional adults ($7)
Party Plus (2 hours) $300 Members/$330 Non-Members
- All of the items included in the “Basic Party Package”
- An additional activity of your choice
- A dinosaur or Megalodon-themed coloring activity
- Dinosaur-themed printed invitations.
Deluxe Party (2 hours) $375 Members/$405 Non-Members
- All of the items included in the “Party Plus Package”
- A dinosaur mask for each child
- Dinosaur-themed table decorations
- A custom cake.
Choose one or more activities to customize your party. These activities are designed to engage children aged 3 to 12 years, and last approximately 30 minutes.
Note: The activity will start at the beginning of your reserved time and late arrivals will join the activity in progress.
- Discovery Room: Enjoy exclusive use of our Discovery Room for your guests. The Discovery Room is a free-choice learning space that features hands-on exploration of museum objects, themed table-top activities, live Oklahoma animals, a dinosaur-dig space and so much more!
- Spike’s Birthday Challenge: Children can work with adults or each other to complete a fun activity about dinosaurs that will guide them through the Hall of Ancient Life.
- Megalodon Explorer (limited time, September to December 2018): Dive into the amazing Megalodon exhibit with your party guests! Children can work with adults or each other to complete an activity about the biggest shark that ever lived.
Food and Decorations:
The museum has some restrictions on what can be brought into the building. Please review our guidelines.