Volunteers are at the heart of the Sam Noble Museum community. They inspire understanding, appreciation, and stewardship of the earth and its people. Come be a part of our community! The Adult Volunteer Program is open to all individuals ages 18 and over.
How Do I Become a Volunteer?
- Discover our volunteer opportunities by clicking front of the house or back of the house.
- Fill out an application form here. Or visit the volunteer office at the museum for an application form.
- Receive confirmation email and schedule a meeting.
- Attend new volunteer training session and complete all required paperwork and background check.
- Select an area of volunteer service and attend area-specific training if needed.
- Begin volunteering!
Email: email@example.com Phone: (405) 325-1652
The Sam Noble Museum community is full of natural science and cultural enthusiasts. There is something here for everyone from behind the scenes work with fossils and artifacts, to working with the public. There are front of the house (working with the public) and back of the house (collections and office) volunteer opportunities.