Online Reservation Information
August 4, 2020 through August 8, 2020 Reserved For Museum Members Only
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Time-slots: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. (reserved for higher-risk guests on Thursday and Saturday)
10:30 a.m. – noon
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed daily from noon to 2:00 p.m. for cleaning and disinfecting.
All admission tickets require a reservation. This includes all tickets for members or other free ticket options.
Click here to reserve tickets online, or call Visitor Services at (405) 325-7977 to reserve your tickets over the phone.
- There are a limited number of tickets available for each of the four daily time-slots, so make sure to book ahead!
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and our Health and Safety Guidelines, we are limiting groups to 10 people or fewer at a time.
- There is a time limit of one and a half (1.5) hours in the museum to help maintain healthy social-distancing. Please arrive as close to your scheduled time-slot as possible to ensure the most time for your visit.
- If you are booking a free ticket (i.e. for members or veterans), please show valid I.D. at the Visitor Services desk when you arrive.
- Please contact Visitor Services at (405) 325-7977 for help with any questions or concerns regarding our new Health and Safety Guidelines.