The Sam Noble Museum is an ideal venue for your most important corporate and private banquets, ceremonies and receptions. As a busy host, leave the smaller details to us. Our events staff is on-site throughout your event to setup and strike tables, chairs and audio-visual equipment – caterers and vendors will take care of the rest. Leading up to the event, you will work closely with our Museum Facility Rentals Coordinator to accommodate your guests by creating an effective layout that will ensure everyone is comfortable and entertained. For presentations and speaking events, you have access to our risers and podium — all set up by the events staff. Whether your event is large or small, the museum’s versatile event spaces can create the atmosphere you are looking for. You can take your event entertainment to an unforgettable level by opening up any of the galleries for an affordable fee. The Sam Noble Museum is a perfect location to host university banquets and awards ceremonies, special birthdays, holiday parties and company events. No matter your taste or style, we’ll work with you to plan your memorable special event. *University of Oklahoma departments and student groups receive additional discounts.
Banquet spaces are available for dinners starting after 5 p.m. and luncheons with special approval. Please contact the Facility Rentals Office for pricing quotes.
Banquet Packages Include:
- Four-hour standard event with additional hours available
- Great Hall Banquets have access to the Great Hall, Pleistocene Plaza and Foyer
- Plaza Banquets have access to the Pleistocene Plaza and Foyer
- Chairs, tables, lectern, and risers
- Setup and strike of all tables, chairs and all equipment
- Special events staff on-site throughout event
- Security and custodial services on-site throughout event
- Great Hall audio-visual system including wireless microphones, projector and media inputs
- Optional centerpieces
- Free and ample parking