Click the following links below to find important rental documents.
- Step by step guide to renting the museum for your event, or step by step guide for OU groups.
- Sam Noble Museum rental policies (or rental policies for OU groups). Because the museum preserves historical artifacts, some materials, such as corrugated cardboard, are not allowed in our facility. You can find more information about what kind of decorations to avoid, physical arrangement policies, and a full list of available equipment.
- Approved caterer list. This list has been created to accommodate a variety of tastes and budgets. Museum-approved caterers have been trained on food handling and pest management policies specific to our facility.
- Flower-plant form should be used to notify the museum that you are utilizing fresh flowers at your special event. The florist regulations form should be given to the contracted professional florist and returned to the museum.
- Your event vendors such as DJ, band, photographer, etc. must fill out and return the vendor delivery reminders form prior to your event.
- Download a blank floor plan to begin envisioning the flow and layout of your event. Our museum coordinator is available to schedule personalized meetings to discuss the layout and logistical planning for your event by appointment.