- George A. Collier with Elizabeth Lowery Quaratiello: Basta! Land and the Zapatista Rebellion in Chiapas (1994)
- Rigoberta Menchu Tum and Elisabeth Burgos-Debray: I, Rigoberta Menchu (1984)
- Dennis Tedlock, translator: Popol Vuh: The Definitive Edition of the Mayan Book of the Dawn of Life and the Glories of the Gods and Kings (1996)
- Ralph L. Roys, translator: The Book of Chilam Balam of Chumayel (1967)
- James D. Sexton, translator and editor: Mayan Folktales: Folklore from Lake Atitlan, Guatemala (1992)
- Margot Blum Schevill, editor: The Mayan Textile Tradition (1997)
- TRAMA Textiles Association of Women Weavers
TRAMA Textiles is a cooperative of 350 backstrap loom weavers from Mam, Ixil, Kakchiquel, Tz’utujil, and K’iche communities.
* Please note that the Sam Noble Museum is not responsible for the content or functionality of these linked websites.